Guys, we’re seriously on the countdown here. Whether you’re coming to Koh Samui for Christmas or New Year, the best (and busiest) time of the year is getting close enough to taste. Are you excited? Ready? Packed?
Koh Samui and Christmas are my two favourite topics colliding – so I have a lot of content! To help streamline your to-do list (to say nothing of this blog), I’ve tidied up our expertise on the subject of Koh Samui for Christmas and New Year. I’m going to make this your easiest holiday ever. Enjoy!
Koh Samui for Christmas and New Year
- Christmas on Koh Samui
- Koh Samui Christmas Events and Dinners (2019)
- New Year’s Eve on Koh Samui
- Koh Samui’s Best New Year’s Eve Parties (2019)
What to pack for Christmas?
- How to avoid mosquitoes
- The best books about Thailand
- 5 do’s and 5 don’ts in Thailand
- How to be the rudest tourist in Thailand