Fresh for 2013! You won’t find more up-to-date information on Koh Samui anywhere. Our 2nd-edition Koh Samui Guide simplifies Samui’s overwhelming choices into tried and tested favourites. This guidebook takes you step-by-step through planning and enjoying your trip. Distill hours of research to a moment’s glance – everything’s here.
- 91 pages (PDF version)
- Full of up-to-date advice
- Covers both male and female perspectives
- PDF and Kindle versions available to download now
- Gorgeous, honest photos – we took all of them ourselves!
- Perfect for your iPad, tablet or laptop.
Enjoy every inch of Samui with our 2013 guide.
- Kindle formatted
- Download from Amazon straight to your kindle
- Pay with your Amazon account
- Full colour
- Computer, smartphone, and tablet friendly
- Pay by credit card, debit card or PayPal
To pay with credit or debit card, click the download button then ‘Check out with PayPal’. Next, follow the ‘Don’t have a PayPal account’ link. Not from the US? Payments are automatically converted into your currency, e.g. approximately £6.15. Or, click the Kindle button to download the Kindle version from Amazon.
Download, plan, enjoy Koh Samui!
How to plan your trip to Koh Samui?
- When to visit? (+ what about the weather?)
- Which beach suits you best? (+ helpful hotel and villa tips)
- How to get around safely? (+ what to expect from taxis, rental cars, scooters, and walking)
- What’s rude in Thai culture? (+ Do’s & Don’ts, and avoiding faux-pas)
- What to tip? (+ where to buy good beer?)
- What to pack? (+ what to buy in Samui, and where – and when! – to get it)
- How to avoid tourist traps? (+ how to get your bearings)
How to enjoy Koh Samui while you’re here?
- What happens when you land at Samui airport? (+ when you leave?)
- Where to eat? (+ what to do Friday night?)
- How to celebrate a special occasion? (+ enjoying yourself at every price bracket)
- What to do while you’re here? (+ suggested day trips for groups of all sizes and ages)
- Plus – things to do when it rains (or when you’ve had enough sun!)
Hundreds of happy customers!
Praise for our 2012 edition:
“Thank you for a great ‘guidebook’….it has lots of practical info…it was like having a friend telling me all the good ‘stuff’..”
“Very informative and topical. Well-written by people who clearly love Koh Samui and respect its people, while recognising that tastes differ.”
“We found it invaluable. Admittedly it was a bit hard to leave the luxury of our room/resort to explore, but we enjoyed tooling about”
“I am planning my honeymoon at Samui in August and I believe our trip will be surely benefited by this book.”
“VERY readable and clearly written by people who have spent a lot of time there.”
“The guide is proving an interesting and informative read. The only thing missing was where the good bird viewing spots were (LOL). A bit specialised I know. Now if only we can get our heads around a few Thai phrases we’ll be right.”
“Obviously written by two people who know the area extremely well. I thoroughly recommend this book to anyone who is looking to visit the area.”
“We were so pleased to have read this guide before we left for our holiday. It’s full of useful information and we referred to it often during our visit to the island.”
bke004 (Amazon UK)
“Really enjoyed this guide book. It’s full of really interesting ideas and thoughts. Very informative and easy to read. Defiantely [sic] recommend.”
sixpence24 (Amazon U.S.)
Questions? Comments, suggestions or feedback? Whether you’ve already bought the Koh Samui Guide or simply have a question before you decide, feel free to get in touch with us at guide[at]kohsamuisunset.com (Just replace ‘[at]‘ with ‘@’ to help us beat spammers!).