Guys, we’re seriously on the countdown here. The best and busiest time of the year on Koh Samui – Christmas and New Year – is getting close enough to taste. Are you excited? Ready? Packed? Koh Samui and Christmas are our two favourite topics colliding – so we have a lot of content! To help streamline your to-do list (to say nothing of our blog), we’ve tidied up our expertise on the subject of Koh Samui for Christmas and New Year. We’re going to make this your easiest holiday ever – take a look:
Koh Samui for Christmas and New Year
(Each holiday in much more detail)
Koh Samui 101
- The Koh Samui Guide (PDF download)
- How to be the rudest tourist in Thailand
- How much do things cost on Koh Samui?
- More: Your Koh Samui questions
What to pack for Christmas?
- How to prepare for Thailand
- A to Z: Your ultimate Thailand packing list
- What to wear in Thailand at night?
- Tips: How to stay healthy on a long-haul flight
Perfect presents for Thailand
- Stocking stuffers: 13 travel stocking stuffers
- Women: 22 women’s travel gift ideas
- Men: 12 men’s travel gift ideas
- Children: 13 kids’ travel gift ideas
Christmas weather: what to expect?
- How to avoid mosquitoes
- How long does it rain?
- What to expect in December?
- What to expect in January?
Christmas food and drink
- Sunsets: Our favourite places for Koh Samui sunset dinners
- Breakfast: How to find healthy breakfasts on Koh Samui
- More: Where to eat on Koh Samui?